I haven't been doing "holiday" pictures with Cole like I did for Parker...just too busy I guess! So I thought I would bring out the ears and eggs today. I was however, too lazy to get my backdrop and stands out...so we just made do in Cole's room. So here is my little floppy ear'd bunny

And this one is PRICELESS to me...I totally LOVE everything about Cole in this picture! He totally looks like he's telling Parker not to touch HIS eggs "there MINE!" Can't wait to scrap this one.

Taking a break from posting pics til Wednesday! I might pop on to give a little update if I feel so inclined. We'll be visiting friends and family. :)
3 comments:
OMG! I looovvvveee the second one. Cole is just holding onto those eggs like he really wants them. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I love that pic of Cole not wanting to share ( or at least it seems). I am impatiently awaiting your arrival!!
those are too cute! u always come home when i'm not there!
Post a Comment