Thursday, April 5, 2007

Ok, so my blogging break is over. We are home! It is SOOOO GOOD to be home again. We were pretty busy so I didn't have time to even update. So anyway here are just 3 pics I took while we were gone. Lovin this one of Coley even if his eyes are dark...looks like such a little man in his Gymbo outfit. Parker was in a coordinating shirt with the same pants that day...so cute! Thanks Gramma! And this cutie is just ADORABLE! I could just eat her up!
Audrey was just hamming it up for the camera. For those that don't know she is one of triplets. Lovin those pigtails.
So while away I turned 29 on Tuesday. I'm thinking that I liked the weekend more than my actual birthday...just a regular day with the added birthday wishes! Just going out to dinner twice with no kids was WONDERFUL to say the least! So I'm calling it my birthday weekend. LOL We had a great time visiting with most of our friends...missed the Davis' but hopefully we'll see them soon! Did quite a bit of shopping too this weekend! I actually have clothes to wear now. I also got my haircut...love it. It's still long but with more layers! Tina rocks!

Oh and for my birthday I got a Crumpler camera bag. I got the 7 million dollar bag and WOW I'm in love. I have all my accessories and my cameras in it with room to spare. The best part is it's RED and doesn't look like a camera bag at all. Maybe I'll take a pic of it today and share on here. So those that don't have a nice camera bag you NEED one of these. Seriously!

That's it for now, gotta do something more productive than sit at the computer today! LOL ;)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Goodness I love your pics!!! Hope mine improve soon. ( I know it is a learning process)!!I am glad you had a good time and love your bag!! Can't wait to see you again hehe...boy I am selfish...hehe!!

dana said...

love the pics as usual.

AmyWhit said...

Welcome back, Amanda! I missed your posts! Love these! Can't wait to see a pic of your new bag!

Jennifer said...

Missed you too last weekend. We'll shoot for Mother's Day next time. I love all of the pics. Of course Cole is such a little man. Maggie and Audrey are soooo cute!!