I spent yesterday evening and this morning at a Me in Mommy conference with Lisa Whelchel. Some may remember her as Blair on The Facts of Life. Yep, I got to meet her. She is an AMAZING woman in many ways. If you every get a chance to go see her you should. It was an awesome experience.
This evening I'm going to take pics of Steffen and Liz...before they depart for the summer. Hopefully I'll get some good ones...totally gonna try and be www.tarawhitney.com this evening. (wink).





6 comments:
Sounds like a fun couple of days. Glad you ahd a good time, parker looks like he had a blast too.
what a great picture, looks like Parker man had fun.
Cute pic of P-man. Daddy is becoming quite the photgrapher too...love the bill johnson photography!!
oh my goodness! how cute is that photo??! LOL He looks like he is having a blast at that tea party! He's even wearing the jewelry! So glad Bill thought to take the camera.
Lisa Whelchel (sp?)...she's a scrapbooker, isn't she? Glad you enjoyed the conference.
Lisa is a scrapbooker too. She has a bible study book called "This is My Story!" She also had a scrapbooking kit that when your done you'll have a completed scrapbook.
I just noticed on the pic it says bill johnson photography
Post a Comment