So yesterday while on ILP I downloaded this cool action. It takes a picture and turns it into how a canvas wrap would look. For pros it gives their clients a glimpse of what theirs will look like. Helps in the sales dept. ;) Anyway, I had to play with it this morning. I ran the an old canvas action on this photo...love it...then I did the box wrap. Isn't this cool?!
I thought this picture was fitting for today too. It's raining again! A wonderful gloomy day.




5 comments:
Awww...Amanda that is GREAT! I love it. I so want you to take some family shots of us. I am off to the scrapping expo in Collinsville. Wish you were here, I am going by myself. I would have liked to take some classes. None of my other friends scrap. My mom was going to go, but she is out of town. Too bad, I wouldn't have to buy anything then!!
that is awesome!!!!!!!1
Very cool, indeed. I would think that it would be very helpful for pros! Love the picture.
where are the sunday pics of you n the boys?
I love that canvas action, haven't had a chance yet to play with much though.
Post a Comment