Monday, April 23, 2007

My 100th post!

Wow, 100 posts can you believe it? So today I spent the afternoon winding ribbon while the boys slept for a few hours...yes both for a few hours. I just love how this ribbon looks so YUMMY now! Maybe I'll use more of it too. Now I just need to find some cool glass jars to store them in on my desk.
This is the layout that won the page contest. We were given a bag of goodies when we got there and we had to use everything that was in it...4 different papers, thicker alpha stickers, rub-ons, and 2 kinds of ribbon. I was sneaky and used the punctuation from the alpha stickers for the center of 2 of the flowers...the style really didn't appeal to me. (the black at the bottom is my stand I used to hold the LO not part of it, LOL) Oh and my MIL took the picture as we were headed out to dinner on our anniversary!

The preschool tour was great. We liked it a lot and so now I just have to fill out all the paperwork and get that all to them. They also have a summer program too for those that are going to be starting this fall. We are totally doing that too. Parker wanted to stay at "school" today and it broke my heart that he couldn't. He's so looking forward to it. I am too but it's gonna break my heart the first day I drop him off. He's just growing up WAY TOO FAST!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is an awesome LO. I have made a decission to try and scrap one page a month until I can get more into it. Even if I just have to get the idea and go buy the stuff I want Maggie to have a cool book like Parker and Cole to look back on. She ...is my inspiration!
Maybe I will take some time to print pics tomorrow and go to Archivers sunday!!Thank you dear friend!!

AmyWhit said...

I can definitely see why you won the page contest. That LO is "FAB"!!! I love it!! You deserved to win with a page that stunning! Love the photo of the ribbon too. I'm a sucker for colors.

Jennifer said...

I may have to lift that idea for the ribbon. I have a big mess, and I was just thinking yesterday how I needed to do something about it. Love that LO. Congrats again...I did really well this weekend, working on an album for my mom. It's funny, it's going really quickly. I guess because it's not my own album!!

Anonymous said...

I got my purse tonight! i picked it up at like 11:30pm so i couldn't call you! but i love it and so does everyone else. They were so jealous. AShley was like it's not fair that you get packages and people make you things and i never get anything! lol. Thanks soooo much...it was much needed! I'm stealing the pic you took of it to put on my myspace to show it off!