Today Carmen invited us to go to the park and creek stompin with them. Parker just wanted to play in the creek and kept asking about it the whole way there and the whole time playing on the playground. So we finally get to the creek and he is a little leary at first then gets comfortable walking in the water and starts throwing rocks and picking up twigs. By this time Cole was out like a light in the van sleeping...all the fresh air I guess. We had fun this morning although it wore me out too.
Won't be posting tomorrow as I'm going to be at an ALL DAY CROP from 9-9. Ughh never been to one. I hope it's fun...having a hard time deciding what to bring though to work on. I'm starting to miss the kids and I haven't even left yet. That's pretty sad coming from a mom that stays at home all day everyday with her kids, huh?!
I'm tired going to try and get a little nap in so maybe we can go to the River & Spires Festival down at the riverfront this evening.


5 comments:
Beautiful pics creek stomping sounds and looks like fun. So does the festival enjoy your crop I am going to the photog class in STL tomorrow(just one day though, I can't stand to be gone a whole weekend).
great pictures, have fun at your crop. you will have a blast, you just don't know what to do that nobody will be demanding anything from you.
Have lots of fun tomorrow!! Wish we lived closer to each other so we could go to a crop together. Looks like Parker had fun creek stomping!!
What an incredible place for the kids to splsh and play! Beautiful!
I'm going to an all-day crop on May 5th
Ugh...Riley interrupted me and I didn't get to finish my prior post!!!
I hope you had fun at your crop and were able to get alot done. I'm having the same problem as you....not feeling motivated because I haven't scrapped in soooo long!!
Post a Comment