Thursday, April 12, 2007

New look!

So today I was tired of the blah and dreary look of my blog today and changed it. I have to say I like it MUCHO better! :) Oh and check out my banner! Thanks Amy for pointing me in the right direction.
This afternoon I didn't get much done, but I did *gasp* talk on the phone (and didn't mind a bit);). LOL Amy called to help me with the banner and we talked for awhile. She is sweetie and also the first jazzer I've talked to on the phone. Well then after she called I returned 2 phone calls that I got while on the phone with her. And I apologize for my whiney son in the background. Really I'm sorry he was a pill today. So after trying to talk/listen on the phone and Pman bugging me I had a headache and wasn't in the best of moods because of it. Bill ran to the store to get stuff for dinner and came home with these. Ahhh a man after my heart! I soooo LOVE him. Well my headache is gone, the boys are in bed, and Grey's is coming on. I think I'll have to pop on open and RELAX. Something I don't do very often. Thanks again Amy for your help!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Bartels and James the 2 men of your dreams of course after BILL...you rock Bill!!!Glad you are so good to her since we aren't there love you guys!!!

Jennifer said...

Love your new banner!! Don't forget you have talked to me on the phone and I'm a jazzer too!! LOL. I guess that doesn't count though since you intriduced me to it. I wish you could have come home this weekend for the Collinsville expo. I don't have anyone to go with. None of my friends around her are scrappers. Anyway a drink sounds good. Too bad I don't have any points left today.

dana said...

enjoy the Bartels and James, you ought to send them that picture, you may just be famous!

Anonymous said...

I love your new banner. It's you!
Coley is getting sooooo big. Can't wait to see him and his big brother again.
love ya,
mom

AmyWhit said...

You are so welcome! All that HTML code is a bit confusing, isn't it?! Your banner is beautiful. I love it. I enjoyed our talk. I don't get to talk "camera" with my IRL friends....well, not until the blog frenzy started in my neck of the woods! LOL. And believe me, Parker did NOT bother ME at all, but I know what you mean....I experience it often enough on my end of the phone line!

Have one of those B&J's for me too!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!