Today was a busy day...not in the go everywhere kind of busy, but the keeping myself occupied and productive kind of busy. The kind of day where me and the boys decided it was PAJAMA DAY. We stayed in our jammies ALL DAY long. It was actually quite nice. While they napped I sewed another bag. Then I took pics of it. Oh I also took pics of the bathroom this morning but I had my 50mm lense on which wasn't a good choice...so I'll take more and post tomorrow. Then I managed to take pics of Cole while P was still napping and then when he woke up got some of him licking a Tootsie Roll and a Tootsie Pop. He's into licking everything lately. And pretty proud of it too, since most of it is "new" to him. Oh and after dinner Bill went outside and put the cover on the grill and comes in and says "we can't use the grill anymore!" Well there is a HUGE bird's nest in it...NICE! So the photographer in me puts Cole to bed quickly and runs outside to take pics while the lighting is still good. LOL It was a pretty awesome sight to see. Six little blue eggs and one amazing nest. That's my "busy" and "comfy" day in a nutshell.



6 comments:
Awesome birds nest. That little tongue is adorable he is getting such a personality. Wow Parker has food in each hand he is doing so good lately with new things that is awesome!! The bag is beautiful..you are so crafty..we are going to have to change your name to Amanda Stewart!!!
LOL...I was thinking of labeling today's post as "Just call me Martha!"
Love that bag...You should go into business, I will be your first customer!! Cole's toungue is so cute
oh my! you had a really productive day! I wonder if I could too if I stayed in my pj's tomorrow?! LOL. I don't think so. We have family in from NC for the next day or two, and I didn't even take a picture today. Your bird's nest has inspired me though. I told another blogger I would post a pic of a baby bird I took last spring...so maybe I'll go hunt it up and share it for today's post.
LOVE the ones of baby Cole. The tongue sticking out is sooo cute. And the bag is beautiful. You really should sell them...maybe in a little gift shop in town?! I bet you would do really well.
totally love all the pics, i love the tongue and look at Parker tasting new foods. i lovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeee the bag, i love it i love it! did you do any crack today before your productivitiy.
i wanna purse! can't u just mail it to me? (said in whiney/jealous voice)haha
i'm still carrying around snowflakes due to my lack of appropriate purse
Post a Comment