Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Isn't this just adorable? This is actually the box that the mirror for the bathroom came in. Parker picked it up and said "Look I'm a robot!" It was too cute and Bill captured this picture of him with it.

Finally, I finally captured some AWESOME catch lights in Cole's eyes...too bad he wasn't looking at me. Oh and I get the WORST MOMMY of the YEAR award today. We were at Hobby Lobby and I had Cole's carseat on the cart and as we were walking out it got caught on the door and the whole seat with him in it fell upside down on the ground. I about died and screames OH MY GOD and scooped him up as fast as I could and got him out of the seat. I was shaking so bad and a lady that was looking at furniture about 3 feet from me just ignored my scream and went on walking in the store. Anyway, I think the handle saved him from getting hurt really bad although he did have 2 small red marks on his head...not really bumps though. Poor thing I still feel so HORRIBLE for him. It startled him more than anything...but thank GOD he was buckled in. It just keeps replaying in my mind. Funny thing is I had him in the basket part up until I picked up 2 scrapbooks and couldn't carry them, push the cart, and hold onto Parker so I put him up where the seat is. Ummm never again will I do that. Scared the living tar out of me.
Been organizing my scrap space still. It's coming along and I think it will work so much better for me. It's amazing how much space packaging for products takes up. Geesh!
Parker wanted to sleep in his tent in his room tonight. I can't wait to see if he's still in it. He's never done that before. We'll see.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I bet that was scary for you today...stupid lady, she could have acted concerned, not only for Cole, but for you as well. Love the pics.

dana said...

how scary, does he need Audrey's bucket LOL. I can't beilieve that lady walked away. those pics are cute.

AmyWhit said...

OMG! How scary! I'm so glad to hear that Cole is okay after taking such a spill. Don't beat yourself up too severely, Amanda. It happens to the best of us! Yes, it's happened to me too. We were at the park before Riley could even walk, and he flung himself (yes, flung!) out of his little umbrella stroller and landed right in the mulch. He didn't fall far...and it was a RATHER soft sufrace..so I knew he was okay. After the shock wore off and I had assured myself that he was fine, I cracked up laughing. Not funny....but it was either laugh or cry.

Love the photos, as usual. Rockin' catchlights...and the pic of Parker is hilarious! Reminds me of KimCA's pic of Morgan...I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about.

Stephanie said...

That is so scary. How insemsative of that woman oh well some people just aren't concerned about the feelings and well being of others. Glad he is ok! You are a wonderful mom and he knows it don't be too hard on yourself. Hugs to you!!