Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sorry no pics today!

No pics today sorry! We were busy today with landscaping. We took all the bricks along the ginormous flower bed out front and moved them to the back to make a planter along the shed. Ugghh my muscles hurt. Now I know why lanscaping is hired out and EXPENSIVE. It sucks big time. BIG TIME. Anyway, in between carrying each brick one by one (wheel barrow broke) I was taking care of Cole. Two kids makes any project 5 times as long I swear. The front looks A LOT better without the bricks now we just need to lay down fabric and get pine straw. We aren't doing mulch because well it just doesn't last very long. The rock selection in our area also SUCKS big time too or we would get river rock. They just have that ugly egg rock here. Not quite the look we want.

Yesterday at the crop was AMAZING. I got to know Nichole Heady better (Papercrafts Mag., and Papertrey Ink) as we scrapped together. She is just a wonderful person and we will definitely be hanging out more. Our hubbys also work together that's how we met. Anyway, she is just so much fun and an FABULOUS stamper too. ;) I actually got 8 pages completed and WON the page contest. Go me. Go me. LOL It was a lot of fun and I'll be going to more crops for sure.

Anyway, after seeing how organized Nichole was I went out today and spent $20 on organizing stuff for my space. We'll see if this helps me. :)

I'm out and hopefully I'll take the camera out tomorrow. Oh and tomorrow is our tour of a preschool for P. Can you believe it preschool for my little boy?! Hopefully it all works out and everything looks good...it's at the Lutheran Church down the street and the one I like too. So much better than driving all the way across town...saying a little prayer that everything works out.

I'm off to organize.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was out in the yard yesterday too and cleaning the garage. Connor tried helping, but you know how that goes!! I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow. Anyway, send me a pic of your winning LO. I'd love to take a peek. I have been working on my mom's album for her B-day. Did really well today!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a busy day. I planted some flowers but not much of anything else. That is awesome 8 LO you rock. I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

AmyWhit said...

Wow. You really were productive...and award-winning production is even better! Glad to hear that you enjoyed your crop!