Today's photos are part of a self-portrait photo challenge that was posted today. I'm not happy with these at all...I was in the porch for the first one and all the light was behind me. Not good. Oh and I didn't change my settings when I went outside. Silly me! For the second one I really don't like my b/w conversion but oh well!Or the picture in general! LOL They are done and this is ME today (sneaking up on 29!)

4 comments:
i love the first pic of you simply amanda...so you!! Love ya babe
I like the 1st pic the best also, as always, I love to look at your blog.
Amanda, the first pic is fabulous! Love it. You look great. I don't think the background being blown is bad at all in this picture.
I love these pics! Self portraits are hard, but you've done a great job with these!
Post a Comment