Sunday, March 25, 2007

March 25, 2007

HOT! That is what it was today. HOT! As we were driving to the park all the signs said 92 degrees. The boys enjoyed the park and spent most of their time swinging. Cole loved it and it was his first time in a BIG swing. He was happy as long as he had his fingers to munch on. LOL! I'm wondering if he may be cutting a tooth...he's been quite fussy the last 3 days. That's totally not him anymore, he's ALWAYS happy! I've tried to look but he either attacks my finger with his tongue or munches on it.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

It was hot here today too. We went to the park this morning also. Connor just loved running around and peeking through the bars. WOuldn't ya know it I forgot my camera. Wasn't too sure about the slides because he is only used to the dinky one that we have at home, the babysitter has a little one too. The park's slides were much bigger. He also didn't like the swing- loved it last year- not now. He has been in a mood lately- either working on 2yr molars or just terrible two's--YUCK--

AmyWhit said...

You did great with the action swinging shots! It was pretty hot here today too!

Stephanie said...

Yeah I second that hot in good ole' swansea... we had the doors and windows open all day and thenthe breeze stopped just in time for bed ugh...so on went the a/c!! I love the swing pics parker looks like he is having a blast.