Love this one of Parker. I don't get many anymore looking at the camera yet alone with a smile. I sat him on the kitchen table...he was thrilled about that. So I guess I'll be seeing him climb up there on his own now since I did that and I'll forever be telling him to get down. Oh well! I got a few good pics of him on there. I wish his right eye wasn't out of focus, but I still love it.
My mom, Auntie Fay, and cousin Barb came to visit for the weekend. Parker was SPOILED by Gramma as usual...so was Cole. She made him some CUTE blankets too. One has monkeys on it and she embroidered the (barrel o' monkeys) monkeys around the edges along with "chunky monkey"....so cute.
Anyway, everyone is sleeping I need to be too! Night!




3 comments:
OMG- they do have the same expression. How funny!! I still say Parker looks like mommy and Cole looks like daddy!
Wow. I was thinking the same thing before even reading your post. It's so easy to see with them lying right there side-by-side. Very adorable boys!
The pics are too cute. They do look alot alike in that top pic. Parker looks like he is doing something he shouldn't (i.e. sitting on the table)eventhough mommy put him there.
Post a Comment