Wednesday, March 28, 2007

March 28, 2007

Finally dressed Parker in his Gymboree outfit Gramma Sue got him for Christmas today! He looked so cute. I kept telling him you better not get dirty or ruin those pants. LOL I kept asking him if I could take his picture and he kept telling me NO! Well after a little bribery I got the second one and a bunch more like it but with silly faces. Boys, I tell ya! He'll learn one of these days to just turn to me, smile, and then we'll be done...I hope!
I just love the first pic of him "fixing" his Jeep. He wanted his tools but then decided against it!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you are feeling better today! Cute outfit on Parker. Can't believe Coley is getting around in the walker.

Stephanie said...

Too funny "fixin" the jeep. The outfit is adorable.

AmyWhit said...

cute outfit! I'm lovin' his crocs!

Anonymous said...

Parker still kinda looks like he doesn't wanna be there! haha. I love the baby crocs!