

Wow...2 posts in 1 day. I said I would post the bag I made last night so here it is. You can't see them really well but there are lime green polka dots on the ribbon. Love it so fun and bright. I bought some other fabric for another bag too. Not sure I'll get that one done tonight...I'm tired.
The boys playing on our bed...while I tried to find a place (besides our bed) for everything that was in their bathroom.
Made a trip to Lowe's and Home Depot to get everything for the bathroom. We came home with everything for the tile except the grout and a new light fixture. The only vanity we found was at HD and it is cinnamon color wood. It is the nicest without special ordering for the bathroom, but we aren't sure about it. We may just get a new sink top...most likely granite and new faucet too. Decisions, decisions.
Anywho, boys are in bed, I'm exhausted, and Bill is at a fire call. What to do? Sleep sounds good.
Night!




1 comment:
I love your bag!! It makes me ready for spring. No more of this cold, yucky stuff.
Jennifer
Post a Comment