Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7, 2007



BEAUTIFUL day today...spent the afternoon outside playing and took a walk. Cole ROLLED over TWICE this morning from his belly to his back. I was so happy and Parker was too. He gave Cole a hug and said, "I'm so proud of you Coley!" Now isn't that the sweetest thing ever.
Oh and the big thing in our house as of today...WE HAVE LONG DISTANCE ON OUR HOME PHONE NOW...unlimited too! Yep, it's the little things here that make us happy. So now we don't have to wait til after 8 to call or use more than our allowed minutes and get charged a BUTT load. So even though I dislike (to put it nicely) talking on the phone you may be getting calls from me now...just because! In fact, I've made 2 calls today...I know SHOCKING but only got voicemails. But hey that's a step out of my box.
Alright gotta make dinner and get kids to bed EARLY...no nap for Parker today and Cole hasn't napped well all day. Then maybe I'll make another bag...the one I didn't get around to last night.
Sorry for rambling. I'm out!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

What a cute little fireman you have, Amanda! Aren't you enjoying the wonderful weather?! We are!!

Stephanie said...

I wish our weather was that nice here we are still wearing coats ugh. Sorry I didn't get to take the call I was putting maggie down for a nap(that was a chore).