Anyway, today Bill worked on the bathroom. Nope it's still not done, but I was told it will be this weekend...not holding my breath. LOL! While he did that I took our living room rug outside and sprayed it down on the driveway. I am having a heck of a time trying to get out the urine smell from the dog. I've tried vinegar and water, Nature's Miracle and bleach! Still smells! Any ideas? Hopefully after more bleach today and sitting in the sun it will be gone.
Here's chunky monkey today. Don't mind the hat...Daddy should have grabbed the denim one that would've matched much better. But anyway can you believe this outfit is 6-9 months. I bought it at a consignment sale last week...love it. Sorry for the close up shot...I was using my 50mm and couldn't go to far from him for fear of him falling, but I wanted a pick of him in this outfit.

Parker had fun for a couple hours this morning playing with "Wormy!" He carried this poor worm everywhere with him, even inside. I was like nope let's take Wormy outside he doesn't like it in the house. Wormy had many adventures today like getting a tricycle ride and sprinkled with "smoke" (dirt!) I don't think poor Wormy was moving too much when Parker was done with him. LOL In this pic Wormy is scrunched up in P's left hand!




2 comments:
too cute I love the pictures of the boys. Poor Wormy!! You should have given him a burial ceremony, hehehe!I hope they can fix the i-net on manday it is very strange!!
Cute outfit on Cole. Poor Wormy, I bet he needed a break after being squashed and toted around all day.
Post a Comment