

Bummed today...I've been working on those photos from yesterday ALL day pretty much. Apparently COLOR is EVERYTHING..not so many comments on these. So I've learned a good lesson, don't ever shoot in RAW again. Especially when you want the color to be BRIGHT and stay that way. I've uploaded to several places and well they look like they do on here. Total bummer good thing I didn't charge a whole heck of a lot for these...would be awesome if they printed the way I see them but that will happen when HE** freezes over. So I'm gonna order some tomorrow and take them over to her. Crossing my fingers here!
So today I really had NO DESIRE WHATSOEVER to pick up the camera but I did. Here's what I got *disclaimer*these are nothing special! I don't know what kind of PS stuff I did to the first one...tried the acid action on it and well I guess that wasn't the look I wanted. My actions seem to only work sometimes...hmmm! Most likely user error I guess. Then there is Coley in the walker...nothing special like I said. Can you believe he actually gets around in it a little bit already?
Anyway, me and my bad mood are leaving. Gonna try my hand at stamping again, which put me in a HORRIBLE mood the other night! LOL Wish I could just find 1 simple hobby that I'm REALLY good at.




3 comments:
omg, Amanda! The first one is to die for! I LOVE it....it just SCREAMS childhood to me! Perfection! You ARE good at photography. Very good. Don't let it get you down. I go through the same thing at times, but you know what? We have more than just the average, everyday snapshots of our kids! Not every mother can say that.
Now suck it up, girly. No bad moods around here! Your photos rock! Now, the stamping...I can't really say anything about that because I haven't witnessed any of it! lol
I second that Amy if I had half your talent Amanda I would throw mine away (If I had any). I love the tricycle pic it !!!
Hope you are feeling better!! There doesn't have to be any reason for any pics. We all love them know matter what.
Post a Comment