Tuesday, March 20, 2007

March 20, 2007

Went to the park this morning with the Moms Club. I actually didn't think we would get to play because it started to get dark and sprinkle. Once there it cleared up and got HOT! As you can see Parker had a blast on the merry go rounds! And his smile in the 2nd picture is an EVIL one...seems to be like that 90% of the time lately.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know he looks like you but in those pics he is all daddy!!

Anonymous said...

haha so go down two entries ago I think and look at the pic of you and bill. I'm totally in the background..on the mantle! and then in the family pic you took in january or december on the chair..i'm in the background again...

I'm famous! haha!

<3 u!

AmyWhit said...

Love the first one, Amanda! It's so fun, and the colors are great.