

Today has been quite the day. First off, Parker has been a holy terror today. That kid doesn't listen for NOTHING anymore. Secondly, tried to get the kids clothes organized and get rid of some. Took some to OUAC and made $15.75! Not too bad but I still have some they didn't take guess I will make another trip to the Goodwill trailer. Took a load to Goodwill today! Feels good to get rid of this STUFF just sitting taking up space. A better part of the day was going by the scrapbook store and finding out I sold $123 worth of stuff at the yard sale Saturday...woohoo! I see a shopping spree coming up quickly only I am going with NO KIDS! Then get this...you may want to write this in the record books! I called Stephanie and Dana today and talked for over an hour combined to both of them. That is BIG for me! It actually felt good too, to step out of my box. Thanks ladies for listening to me mumble! LOL Anywho, gotta go make some food for MOPS in the morning. Oh and I am finally able to go to a Moms night out with MOMS Club tomorrow. We're eating at Hananoki a Janpanese restaurant. Yum! It's been over a year since I have been able to attend a MNO because Bill always works Thursday nights.
Anyway about the pics...went to Dunbar Cave State Park this evening to feed the ducks. Apparently they were FULL already...so maybe after Mops tomorrow we'll try again.
Off to bake.




3 comments:
Cute pics They look pretty full those ducks!!
Glad to have a free ear to listen anytime, I know it is hard to come by these days though.
Your duck photos turned out soooo much better than mine! The water looks MUCH nicer in your picture too! The duck pond here is NASTY! LOL.
You've crossed over. You are a phone talker now!! Not me, I'm not one for the tele. P-man is getting so grown up.
Post a Comment