


Today was a GORGEOUS day so we took advantage of it...out ALL DAY! It didn't start off well once we got out. I decided to take the boys and Cinders for a walk. Well we almost got HIT by a car. Yep, run over, just about. An elderly gentleman that lives on the other end of our street nearly ran us over because he wasn't paying attention and was also SPEEDING! He was also hugging the curb and headed straight for us...I had to run the stroller up into someone's yard and SCREAM at him to slow down. I was terrified and ticked off at the same time. All I could think of once I started walking was "what if?" Scared me half to death and I had to turn around and come home. Needless to say Bill wasn't very happy and walked down to his house to see if anyone was home. Nope no one was home so I waited in the driveway til I saw him come back by. While waiting I also called and reported him to the police. So anyway, I see him and run out in the street so he HAS to stop. I was as nice as I could be holding back the tears and asked him to please obey the speed limit and pay more attention when he is driving. Bill said I handled myself very well. He also said he thinks I scared him. Oh well can you imagine what we would be going through right now if he hit us. So that was our drama for today. And get this Bill's friend came to pick up his ladder and while we were out talking the same man that almost hit us was driving by and almost clipped a neighbor's mailbox. HELLO old man you NEED to PAY ATTENTION when you drive. Geez, I'll definitely be adding him to my prayer list tonight.
Anyway, back to the photos. The 1st just melts my heart...look at Parker's hands. He so totally loves his brother and I pray that they always have such a close relationship. The 2nd, Parker and the way he was wearing his hat...silly kid! And last but not least, Coley chilling in his Bumbo seat outside...notice the tongue. I actually looked in his mouth today and he has a round white bump on his top gum. From doing research online, looks like it is a cyst which is normal apparently. I'll be asking the doc about it in 2 weeks though.
The tiling is coming along. Bill's still working on dry fitting it. Looks AWESOME...he did it diagonally. Can't wait for the end result. I love that man...so handy!
Off to make some dinner and then start the nightly routine.




3 comments:
Knowing Bill, your bathroom will be done in no time!! Me, I pray our basement is finished by Connor's birthday!! It does look much better though. No more yucky paneling. And as always, cute pics of the boys.
Wow...really scary story Amanda. I'm sorry you had such a dramatic day, and I hope your neighbor will do better when he's driving in the neighborhood. How old is he? Maybe he needs his license revoked!!
Nice photos, as usual! Love the first one with the two boys lovin' on one another.
Great pics those boys are growing up too fast! That first one would be cute hung!! I can't wait to see pics of the bathroom.
Post a Comment