Friday, March 2, 2007





Sorry I've been slacking lately...I've been in a FUNK! A bad one too. So now I'm back and feeling good today. How can I not feel good with all the smiles I got from Cole today. He's just a talking like crazy today. So happy, LOVE IT...makes me HAPPY TOO!
Anyway, not too much has been going on. Oh except my day at the spa which was AWESOME! I think I could get used to going once a month..HA (wink)! It's been nice weather this week too which we were able to get outside to play and go on walks. I miss walks...a quiet time to just reflect. Love that. Hmm what else...Parker is crazy as ever, always making us laugh. Goes potty by himself now and tells us to "stay there!" That is whatever room we are in. The only problem with that is he comes out "nekkid" as he says. So then we have to chase him down to put his undies and pants back on.
Anywho off to make dinner!

2 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Oh my goodness, Amanda...I love that smile and lighting in #1. What a cute baby you have!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the boys. Parker loves his little bro!!

Jennifer (sorry, can't log into my google account)