
Today was another AWESOME day. At noon I passed a sign on the way to the park that said 78 degrees. It was actually HOT with jeans on but would have been nice in shorts. I remembered the camera today, but noticed I forgot to put the CF card back in...so NO park pics today. Duh!
So here is HAPPY boy!




4 comments:
LOL! I've been there, done that with the CF card too! Very frustrating, isn't it?! Cole looks so BIG in this picture! It happens way too fast!!
Thanks for the comments on my blog, Amanda! I am using the 50 mm f:1.8 lens. It never leaves my camera...of course, the only other lens I have is the kit lens, and I hate it! I sooo want a new lens, but I LOVE the 50 mm!
My goodness he is getting so big, you be feeding him cream !! Hopefully we can get down to see him in person soon.
Happy boy!! Love it.
Post a Comment