

Ha it's only 10 a.m. and I already have pics for the day. When I slack I really slack...trying to make up for it. Anyway, more of the boys today! Parker loves to hold Cole ALL THE TIME and then says "Mama get your camera and take pictures!" Love that boy...he cracks me up as he says! The Parker pic is him throwing a fit when I took Cole away from him. He LOVES his brother! Then more smiles and belly laughs today from Cole.Bill has taken apart the boys' bathroom already today. He's gonna put tile down...which is already leading to pretty much getting a new vanity, sink, mirror, and light fixture. Oh and we are repainting too. I bought the A to Z shower curtain, towels, and rug from Pottery Barn for their bathroom. I figured with 2 boys now, the Paris theme doesn't really suit them. So it's in shambles and hopefully won't be for long...this kind of thing DRIVES ME CRAZY! I don't like stuff to be out of place and cluttering up other parts of the house. But there is no turning back now.
Last night all 3 boys were in bed at 7:45 so I had "ME" time. I made a new bag...VERY CUTE I might add. I'll have to take pics and post 'em. Well I have Coley asleep in my arms and gotta got put him in his bed. Then I guess help Bill with the bathroom....FUN TIMES!
Have a great Sunday all!




1 comment:
What a blessing it is that your boys love one another so much. That doesn't look to be the case in the first picture, however! LOL. Cute boys! Good luck with the remodeling project. I know how awful that whole process can be...but so worth it in the end!
Post a Comment