


I meant to post this early this morning...but things always don't go the way we intend them to go! LOL
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY STEFFEN! (my brother)
We hope you had a FABULOUS day! My scanner isn't working or I would have posted a pick of you at about 2. Lucky you!
Well today I had a photo shoot of the sweetest 6 year old little girl! She wants to do modeling so she was in need of some head shots to take with her Thursday. Lucky me I got to do her photos...she's a doll! These photos are much brighter on my screen...when I save to the web it messes with the color...noticed it does this only when I shoot in RAW then convert to jpeg.
all of this text was supposed to be above the photos...silly me LOL it's getting late
Off to finish proofing this session!




2 comments:
Those photos are great!!
Such a cutie
Post a Comment