Before my Mom left today we took pictures...she took these two! A family pic since we haven't taken one since 1-1-07. This truly shows our
CRAZY family! To get Parker to smile Bill had to hold him that way...little stinker!

And one of us! Thanks Mom! Only thing I noticed as I was saving the pics...placement of objects behind subjects is KEY (look at Bill's hair, notice how
SQUARE it is) LOL! Even so it's still a pic of us that we NEVER get!

Thanks Mom, Auntie Fay, and Barb for visiting. We all had a GREAT time...especially Parker and Cinders. They LOVED all the attention.
4 comments:
It's great to see the whole family. Your mom did good! You can still see the outline of your hubby's head..even with the picture frame behind him, but I know just what you mean! You have a beautiful family!
Cute family picture. You need to frame that one. I always thought Bill had a SQUARE head. Just Kidding. I would have never noticed it if you didn't point it out.
I love the family picture Parker looks like he is having a blast with Daddy!! I LOVE the picture of you two you dont get many of those unless you can train parker to take them.
aww i love the pics.
i just figured out how to leave u comments now. so you will get lots more now!!
Post a Comment