

Today we have sunglasses! LOL They're Parker's but he looks pretty darn COOL in them don't ya think? Coley didn't wanna be really cool and drive the Jeep...he was screaming very loudly!
We took the van into get a new strut this morning and they said we needed new tires too. I noticed this the other day when I washed the van, but forgot to mention it to Bill. Thank goodness he was with me this morning...I hate to make decisions like that without him. So we went with it. And oh boy does my van ride pretty good now. Doesn't make that god awful grinding/squeaky noise when I go over the speed bumps in the Hobby Lobby parking lot either. Lovin that!
So that's the highlight of our day thus far. Oh and I took over 400 pictures of Cole this afternoon. I deleted about 200 the first go around and need to go through them again. So I'm off to weed and proof pics while Pman and Cman are sleeping.
Oh and I didn't take these pics, my wonderful hubby did! :)




2 comments:
Your hubby does a great job with the camera! I love both of these! The colors in the second one are great.
I love how Parker is pushing Cole like he weighs a TON!!
Post a Comment