Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 11, 2007


Today we went roller skating with the MOMS Club. We had a blast...as usual. Parker skated for about 15 minutes then he was done and played in the ball pit jungle gym thingy the rest of the time. Both Bill and I took turns skating too. I think I've worked some muscles today that I haven't worked in along time.
As we arrived home our WONDERFUL dog (said in the MOST sarcastic voice) greeted us running down the driveway. Yep, that's right, she got OUT of the fence. She wouldn't come inside when we were leaving so I just left her out...it was a beautiful day. Well apparently she didn't like that and dug a small hole and then bit the bottom of the vinyl fence until it broke and scooted her little arse through. She's lucky she wasn't a DEAD dog after that...Daddy wasn't too happy. After listening to the voice mail, she had apparently been out since just before 1...we got home at 3:30.
Oh and the tile is set. Now tomorrow we get to go look for vanities and choose a grout color. Fun times!

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

oh my! I skated way back in the day, but I know one piece of anatomy that would really get a workout if I tried it now....my fat butt! At least it's well-padded! LOL.

Stephanie said...

Looks like you had fun roller skating.
I wish the dogs would just chill out once in a while.

Jennifer said...

Ooohhh. Roller skating, sounds like fun!!