Isn't this cute? I found a link on Elsie Flannigan's (scrapbooker) blog today...thought I needed to do one of my own too. LOL

Went to the park again today...needed to get rid of the bread in my van. They were hungry today...yay! Parker had a blast as usual.

So Cole's dr. the other day said that by 6 months he needs to be eating 3 meals a day. Well we tried rice cereal a couple weeks ago. That was a no go. He gagged and gagged some more. So when Mom was here she gave him some mashed up banana...didn't seem to mind it. Well today I picked up some bananas at Wally World and gave them to him tonight. Ummm that was a no go too! He kept spitting them out and shaking his head. Soooooo maybe tomorrow I'll try a little cereal with the bananas. I'm thinking if it doesn't go good we will wait a few weeks and try again. I was thinking more along the lines of starting him at 6 months any way. Sorry doc! So I'm praying that he doesn't have issues like his brother. I really don't want to do the weekly Nashville trips again.
2 comments:
That tape is too cute. Parker looks like he is having fun at the park. Maggie refused to eat any food until she was 6 months old and then she loved most everything.
I love how you framed Parker with the playground equipment. He looks so cute in his red outfit!
I wish I could help with the food thing, but I've never had a problem with getting my boy to eat! You can tell that much by lookin' at him!
Post a Comment