Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10, 2007




Another beautiful day spent outside! Bill had the kids most of the day while I was out and about by myself...loved it! Parker drug his BIG tricycle out of the shed a couple days ago and can reach the pedals to ride it. I was surprised that is the whole reason we bought him the little one for V day. Oh well he rides them both A LOT. He isn't crying in that pic either. He's just concentrating really hard. LOL He was also digging in my flower beds some more. I keep telling him to dig up the weeds and he says "no I'm diggin the dirt!"
Bill managed to finish cutting the tiles today while watching the kids. It was funny I came home this afternoon and I just about every baby apparatus was outside in the garage. The bumbo, exersaucer, and swing. LOL He was in the backyard trying to give Cole a bottle who was screaming at the top of his lungs. I just had to laugh and asked him if he would like to be a stay at home Dad. He looked a bit frazzled but would never admit it. Anyway, he's getting ready to set the tile now. It's coming along!

3 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Awww...way to go daddy! Glad to hear the bathroom is coming along nicely! I'm sure you'll be glad when it's all put back together!

Love your dog. He is so cute with all his spots.

Stephanie said...

Cinders is adorable good thing you got the picture before sunday hehe. Parker looks so big on that tricycle, I am having an emotional day can't anyone stay young...even the kids grow up.

Jennifer said...

Connor was out on his mini tricycle Sunday. I think we may have to put some blocks on the pedals so he can reach. I think we will be outside all summer. Connor never wants to come inside. The babysitter said she had to bribe him with milk and cookies for naptime.