Monday, February 4, 2008

The flu?!

I'm thinking I have the flu. Why? Well because I have every symptom and this is day 3 of feeling
like a Mack truck has run me over. I hurt and it sucks. Ibuprofen only helps to ease the pain so I can get out of bed and actually see my family for a few minutes. One minute I'm freezing and the next second I'm have a hot flash literally. Ughh I don't wish this on anyone.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am sorry you are feeling so bad good thing you didn't have a trip planned to the beach that would have really stunk although the beach makes everything better.

Jennifer said...

Yea, the flu really stinks!! We are finally getting over it at our house. I've spent the past two weekends in bed because I just couldn't shake it. Not only did I have the flu, but the beginning of pnuemonia started with me. I am still hacking like crazy. You really should get something from the doc or it will last for a lONG time!

Stephanie said...

Hope you're feeling better! I ended up not with the flu the other day but went home and a terrible migraine kicked in!

I'm hoping we are able to con the flu bug into skipping our house!