Parker and Bill are STILL sick. Parker has decided to add diarrhea to go along with the vomitting again. He did good all day yesterday and kept everything down. We thought
he might actually be better today, but then realized he was not after he didn't touch a
bite of his pancake for breakfast. We kept him home from school...he didn't mind at all.
Then this afternoon the diarrhea kicked in and now he's in the tub from throwing up.
Trying to keep fluids in him but he wants milk. He did manage to drink about 2 sips of
Pedialyte. Of course he won't eat crackers, applesauce, or toast. Grrr. So what do you
feed a picky sick person? Any ideas? He keeps telling us he's hungry and you can't tell
him just to drink some Pedialyte or WWIII starts to break out. I've tried telling him
that crackers or toast will be good for his belly but there is no reasoning with this child
on this matter.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Poor guy...hope he feels better real soon! (For everyone's sake) SOunds to me that you guys need to hire a maid for a day and have them deep clean it to get those bugs out. I think that's what I want to do. (A reason to get a good cleaning) Hope the vomitting doesn't get passed on.
Ugh your poor boys I hope mommy doesn't get it back!! WEll you could try bananas(i know not what he likes) BRAT (Banana, rice, applesauce and toast or tea)...that is what they told me hope something helps< he could get cramps in his legs from lack of potassium baked potatoes are a good source!! Hope you all get better soon!!
I knew about the BRAT diet but right off bananas and rice are out. He won't eat them not even try them so. I tried to get him to
do applesauce but that was a no too. And baked potatoes are a no go as well. Ughh what did I do to this child to make him so picky?
You did nothing!! Don't EVER think it's your fault. I read in a magazine once to give a few tbls of Pedialyte every 10-15 minutes or so. It's hard though, because I know when I have that yucky feeling, I only want to drink and it usually ends up wanting alot, which in turn comes right back up!
Post a Comment