Saturday, February 9, 2008
Did I say...
we were on the mend? Um, well yeah, that is so NOT the case. I've got what Parker had. I just finally got out of bed today. Only because I'm so stiff that it hurts to lay down. Since I'm not eating I hope the vomitting will stop and nausea that goes along with it. This just plain sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
You were bound to get it back though taking care of those sick boys of yours... Hope you get better soon!
You poor thing, I hope you get to feeling beteter soon!
oh yuck take care of yourself, i hate stomach flu it is the worst. try taking a teaspoon of the juice from fruit cocktail every hour,it does settle your stomach.
i'm sick as well. what else is new? lol. School was cancelled today after 11 and won't reopen until 12:30 tomorrow. So i have no classes tomorrow and only had 2 this morning, but i left early from organic chem because i felt so sick..
you stopped putting your coppright thing on your pictures.
Jennie what are you majoring in My sis is taking organic too!
Post a Comment