Bill and the boys this morning.
This was from Friday night. Parker fell asleep eating dinner at the table at 5:30. He didn't wake up til the next morning at 7:30. I think he was tired.
P lovin on C during their nightly "dancing" on the bed routine.
Serious Cole and his crazy hair. I'm thinking it might be time to cut off the curls. Since I cuthis hair last they curl but need a bit of help everyday.
Oh I also got my haircut off Friday afternoon. I love it and its so easy to take care of. It's shorter in the back being about oh 1/2 inch at my neck and angles toward my chin. The front is at my chin. I just love it! I'll try to take a pic in the next couple days.





6 comments:
Love those boys of yours!! Too cute I know you said he had fallen asleep but the picture is totally cute. Your B&W's look great! Good Luck these next few days feel free to call ANY TIME I will be up I am sure!!
single parenting the next five weeks, eh? i will say some prayers for stregnth, the good thing you will probably be so busy that the time will hopefully fly by. call if you need to.
Gabe's on nights so if you ever want some company, not that it's the same, but if you're lonely, whenever I have a vehicle we can hang out!
I can't wait to see your hair!
those pictures are sooo cute. I had to go long distance for 8 months mandy!! you'll get through it...lots of talking on the phone. too bad you both are too old to know how to use your texting! :-p just playing! i love you!
I LOVE your pictures.
And, be sure to call if you need anything over the next 5 weeks!
You poor thing! You can do it, just remember your family will benefit from it. I will keep you in my prayers, in hopes that you keep your sanity.
Post a Comment