What you don't see/hear here is me almost back to the door in this teeny tiny bathroom sitting on my knees and MOOING like a cow really LOUD to get them to look at me. Yes, a cow...not sure why but it is the ONLY way Coley will look at me. Whatever it takes, right?
Took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese today. They had a blast using up 100 tokens and eating some pizza and cinnamon sticks (they rock). We were there nearly 3 hours. I've never taken both by myself so that was a bit of a challenge making sure both got to play. Luckily it was just me and another mom from Moms Club there for about an hour so Coley got to just roam the place. It was so much fun watching P play skee ball and LOVING it. I'm so glad I get to do these fun things as a parent too. Being a MOM totally ROCKS! lol



6 comments:
Moo Mommy MOo if you get a great one like that you'd moo all the time right! Chuck E Cheese sounds like a blast I am going to get our butts there soon thanks for the coupon thing !!!
I love it! You have AMAZING kids! And their mom is even more AMAZING!
I do not know how you do it. The picture is incredible. I'll try mooing, but somehow I don't think it's going to net me a picture that good.
Three hours at ChuckECheese must be some kind of record! In 15 minutes or less, my kids would have lost all their tokens (lost, mind you - not used), had to use the bathroom (all separately, of course) and cried hysterically about something.
love the picture, glad you had a great day, it makes all the bad ones seem non existent.
the song I Adore, is one of the kids songs they sing in school, i was just listening to it and thought how funny i heard it also on your blog!
well mandy, you do love cows if can recall. haha
Post a Comment