Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cole's new look!

Our little clown! No I didn't paint his nose. lol Lookin a little rough...don't mess with me!
Just had to post this one to show that Cole can touch now. Just a few months ago he couldn't touch and his legs just dangled off the seat. Thank goodness there are seatbelts on this thing.

I've got my work cut out for me the next few days. Bill now has what I had and Parker threw up last night while Bill was reading to him. So I have to sick boys to care for. So I'm hoping by this weekend we can get this crud out of our house. It's really NOT fun, but I knew it was bound to hit everyone.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

and the sickness continues if only we could disinfect ourselves when we are sick and not touch anyone ... Hope your family is healthy soon!!

Jennifer said...

Hope everyone in your family is on the mend soon!! It really stinks. Poor Coley, his 1st boo boo is a real doozie!