Monday, February 4, 2008

Outside!

We took advantage of the 70 degree temps this afternoon and headed outside despite me being sick. However, the body aches have been gone since I took my 3 hour nap this morning. So I was looking forward to going outside as much as the boys were. They had a blast as usual. Cole wanted to go in the backyard because Cinders was back there. He'd walk to the gate point to Cinders and say "dahg!" So we headed to the back and I got the pooper scooper duty because I sure as heck didn't want to be cleaning it off the boys' shoes. That took FOREVER! I did manage to take some pictures though. Working on my focus, bokeh, and just getting good exposure. Anyway here they are. P being the ever so silly boy. He would only give me this silly face when I asked him to look at me.
Cole loves to swing. (I'm also working on my own b/w converstions...not liking either of them by the way.)
This boy LOVES mud and dirt.
And a stumble on the patio by Coley ended our playing outside. So here we have the FIRST facial injury. Notice the goose egg on the forehead and the scraped up nose. OUCH! He only cried for like 20 seconds though. He's pretty tough.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Poor Coley. The pictures are awesome you better be ordering some of those up from shutterfly !!