So let me explain why I'm always posting pics of Coley lately. He can run but not too fast and he doesn't know how to say NO yet. He can get an attitude and then look at with those big beauties of his and say Mama and it just melts my heart. His brother on the other hand knows when the camera comes out and either ignores me completely or he runs and hides...probably the smart thing to do. I guess I would probably be the same way if I had a camera in my face for the last 3 1/2 years. But anyway Coley doesn't know any better yet. Haha! So he's mine!

My Uppercase Living stuff came on Monday, I delivered the orders yesterday, and well mine kind of attacked my walls today. I only have one left to put up and that goes in the laundry room. So here they are...

In the playroom (color is totally off, walls look like the other playroom photo)


And this one is probably my favorite. I love it. (Ignore the ugly white cheap builder light fixture. I really want a new one just can't fine the ONE.)
5 comments:
Those are awesome...can't wait to get mine. It will look so cute in Maggie's room. That pic of cole is just adorable. ah if they only stay little ...
I wish I would have remembered about your party. I really wanted new decor...maybe another time. They look fabulous!
i'm jealous of your live.laugh.love one...that's my fave quote ever!!! and i just don't quite get the "noise" with a little dirt on it...is it supposed to be nose?? maybe i'm just having a blonde minute
love the pic of Coley, the stuff looks great, can't wait to get the room done and put mine up. no need to explain on the more pics of Coley, i understand completlely, audrey wont' even look at the camera.
Your UL stuff looks great!!!! I really love the one in your kitchen, too. It's beautiful.
I totally get it about Cole - Sam's my only somewhat willing participant these days. He'll even ham it up for the camera sometimes. He'll learn soon, though.
Post a Comment