Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keepin busy!

So last week I was commissioned by a fellow Moms clubber to make her baby's birth announcements after I sent her a "congrats" card for her new bundle of joy. It was a
bit of a surprise but I was giddy thinking of ideas for the card. When she had mentioned
she wanted a paper card I grew a bit weary of my abilities to complete such a task, but I
took it on anyway. I am so happy I did because I actually had so much FUN making
them. So this past week after the boys have been in dream land I've been busy working
on these. I finished them up last night and delivered them today. I even boxed them up
all nice and boutique style like. lol

The front of the card. (btw, the stamps I used are from www.papertreyink.com ) The middle.
And the card with the matching envelopes. I stamped them with their last name initial on the flap of the envelope like in the picture but without the paper around the envelope. So much fun!
Took this of monster man today. He's been sitting in this little shoe box size sterilite tote for 2 days now and I just saw the need to have a photo of my chunky monkey trying to sit comfortably in a box that is obviously way too small for his thunder thighs.

One week down 4 more to go!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You really are Martha! Maybe you could start marketing your products and become a millionaire. Just be sure note to do any inside trading! LOL! Beautiful cards!

Jennifer said...

Oooohhh, I love that cubby little boy! He is too cute!

Stephanie said...

They turned out great! Way to go! I love them and the picture!

Stephanie said...

Those look awesome... love that picture of coley! Yeah only 4 more weeks it will get here soon hopefully rather than later..although with that comes one more year!

AmyWhit said...

Hey, Amanda!! I've been looking at all of your wonderful photos from the past weeks/months and catching up on your blog. You've certainly been busy, and I hope that everyone is now feeling better!

Susan said...

You are unbelievable. The announcements are incredible! How in the heck do you find the time? How do you keep your boys out of everything?