Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Just practicing!

I practiced using my speedlight yesterday. Still need a lot of work but I have catchlights in both eyes and there are no shadows. Yay! This photo cost me 50 cents. I had to bribe him to look at me and since candy doesn't work...well!
I'm feeling pretty good now, thank goodness. Still had a little bout of nausea yesterday afternoon, but today I feel good and I've already eaten breakfast. P still had diarrhea yesterday so we'll see about today. It always has taken him a bit to get over that. Cole has been the only one to stay healthy beside a runny nose throughout the last week and a half. I'm not quite sure
how since he gets so much lovin on from the rest of us.

It's a snow day today so we may head outside for a bit and bare the bitter cold to get some more photos. lol It looks like a snow globe outside right now. Now for it to only start collecting in the grass and not just the roads/driveways/sidewalks we'll be in business.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The snow sounds fun although we are about sick of it here. At least it isn't ice. Those shots are awesome.

dana said...

good shots, Cole is really getting a big boy look in him now and doesn't have that baby face. too funny about bribing, i have to bribe Chirstian now with 1m&m to take medicine, he used to take it so well, i think he just wants the m&m, can't blame him. so glad you are feeling better, its funny how you appreciate feeling well after you have felt like crap.

Jennifer said...

Love the pics. I agree, Coley looks like a big boy. Bribery is a thing they pick up on so quickly!