Friday, February 8, 2008

On the mend?

I hope so. Parker has kept food down all day and has only had one little bathroom episode. He drank a bunch of milk, ate some yogurt and butterscotch tonight and so far so good. Let's just hope it stays that way through out the night. This has been P's little palette during the day to watch his shows. Still refuses to sit in the bean bag he got for Christmas. Grrr. Today I did clean the house pretty good. I used bleach and wiped down pretty much every hard surface within reach of the boys. Feels pretty clean now. Lets hope the germs think so too and leave. lol

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Nevermind I was typing a comment and thought better of it thinking I may jinx you... That looks like a very comfy palette I love sleeping a curled up on blankets you can bunch them just the right way. I love a clean feeling house and get out the house you ole nasty bugs quit making the J's sick! Love and hugs to you all!

Jennifer said...

Bet it feels good to have the house feeling cleaner. I really need to do that this weekend! Glad to hear things are looking up at your house.

Susan said...

I LOVE the picture. Makes you want to snuggle up next to him.

Glad to hear you all are feeling better!