
Wow! It's been 5 absolutely amazing years already. I am truly blessed to have found and "chased" (this will forever be one of our FUN disagreements) my soulmate. Baby I love you and heres to MANY, MANY more wonderful years together. Happy Anniversary!




7 comments:
Happy Anniversary Bill & Amanda. Wishing you many more wonderful years to come. Love you both! Have a fantastic day!
Happy Anniversary!!!!! i love you guys!!
Happy Anniversary You were the first thing I thought of this morning and Brian said call but I didn't think you wanted me to call at 7 eventhough you were probably up ...
BTW...Amanda i agree with you ...ahem Who moved across the country!!!
No, Steph I actually wasn't up at 7 more like 8 this morning. I'm under the weather a bit. Not sure if it's the flu or just a really horrible cold. Doesn't exactly make for a great anniversary. I've been sleeping A LOT the past 2 days and hopefully I'll be better soon.
Happy anniversary! You two are a beautiful couple and have a wonderful family. Here's to many more great years (and kids!!!)
Congrats on the anniversary! If it makes you feel any better, I was asleep on the couch at 9:15 on our anniversary!
Post a Comment