Sunday, April 29, 2007




These are actually from yesterday...didn't touch my camera today. This is my brother, Steffen, and his girlfriend Liz. They wanted me to do a shoot for them before they parted ways for the summer. I took them downtown yesterday evening and we had a blast. It takes a lot for Steffen to smile for pictures for them not to look goofy, but I think I got a good one. They were awesome and totally did their own thing. Such a cute couple they are. I have another cool silhouete one of them kissing but I still need to edit that one...maybe tomorrow.

Busy, busy weekend here. Maybe I'll get to rest this week...LOL! Oh Amy, does #3 look like Tara W.? I was so totally going for that look in that one.

Off to get some zzzzzz's. Night.

4 comments:

AmyWhit said...

Oh! I was so going to post that #3 was my absolute favorite! What a great location, Amanda! Good scouting! I love the window planters.

I also like the angle on....gosh, was it the last one? I think so! I can't wait to see the silhouette! You rocked this one, Amanda!

dana said...

wow these picturs rock, you are the woman, hear you roar.

Stephanie said...

Thoase are awesome I am so loving #3, Tara Whitney better watch out we have Amanda Johnson, hehe.

Jennifer said...

Amazing pics Amanda. Your brother and Liz are so lucky to have you take such great shots.