A rainy day it is here in C'ville...finally! We needed it. We had to take advantage of the rain too and get our boots, rain jacket, and umbrella and go out and play. It only lasted about 5 minutes and was just long enough for me to get pics before it started pouring. The few pics I did manage to get of him looking at me were blurry so these are my fav so far. It's hard taking pics with a Walmart bag over your camera...LOL I was a sight I'm sure. ;)

5 comments:
too cute, i can imagine you outside with your walmart bag you dork. anything for a good photo op! LOL
Awww...I love them. Amanda, you are such the photographer. I am jealous!!
LOVE these! I've always wanted good photos of Riley like these, but I've never been able to get any. I have mud pics, etc....but no rain gear ones...and he doesn't even have a rain coat anymore. Awesome job, as usual!
i wanna purse! can't you just mail one to me? (said in whiny/jealous/sister voice)
:) love u
Awesome I love rainy pics. I had an awful day so no pics even got to take a nap yesturday I deserved it!!!
Post a Comment