Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Today we visited with my Aunt Bianca, Uncle Larry, and cousin Chelsea for a little bit. They were driving through on the way back to Wisconsin. Thanks for stopping by guys we enjoyed the visit.

I couldn't resist taking these pics of Coley while I was changing him this afternoon. Him and all his chunkiness...LOVE it! He's started grabbing his feet when we change his diaper which makes diaper changes challenging. Oh and we call this spot his "HAPPY spot!" He's always so darn happy when we change his diaper or for that matter just lay him down on his changing pad. Most of the time he just giggles and giggles. These were a few of my favorites from today.

I just read the comments on the pics from yesterday. Yep, my kids were SPOILED by the Easter Bunny. Not so much candy though in the baskets but I bought some and also Steffen and Liz brought some with them. I haven't even eaten very much and I'm sick of it. Parker did lick a Tootsie pop for a bit and also tried a Tootsie Roll. He's eaten one before but just once. At least he tried it though. He's not a candy person.

Oh darn I forgot to take a bathroom picture...off to do that and hopefully post it tonight.

4 comments:

dana said...

i love chunky monkey, baby rolls rock. gotta love it when diaper changes become a workout!

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are adorable. He is so photogenic. I can't wait to see the bathroom pictures or for that matter in person.

Jennifer said...

Love that chunker!! He's soooo cute. I remember when Connor was happiest on his changing table. He would lay there all day if we'd let him. These days, diaper changes aren't so fun. Keep 'em coming, we love seeing all your pics!

Jennifer said...

Oh yeah...Cole really looks like Parker in the last one. They have alot of the same features.