Wednesday, April 18, 2007




I hope my picture shows up...looks like a little red X right now. Tried it twice I have no idea what's wrong. Anyway, it's what P did all afternoon and evening...dug in the dirt.

Not sure what's up so when it does work there will now be 2 of the same pic!

6 comments:

AmyWhit said...

It's gotta be blogger. I'm having the same issues now while trying to update my blog! RATS!!

Jennifer said...

I can't get into Steph's blog either. Something's up

dana said...

hmm can't see the pictures, so i guess i wont be posting tonight.

AmyWhit said...

Awww! I LOVE the detail shots like these! Great photo. Love the treatment to this one too. Always look forward to your blog, Amanda! You never disappoint!

Stephanie said...

I love to dig in the dirt...in fact I did alittle myslef yesturday planted those ferns in big pots on the front porch.

Jennifer said...

I love it Amanda, as Amy said, Great Detail. Love how Parker's little hands are hard at work!!