Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Cole laying in Parker's tent today. P insisted that he be in the tent. Luckily the light was coming in pretty good...normally it's really dark in his room. Cole hasn't been feeling well. He's all congested and was up several times last night because he couldn't breathe. Poor thing! I wish I could just make him better.
Tomorrow's my Pampered Chef party so if I haven't posted a pic early in the afternoon I have a feeling that one won't get posted. We'll see how tomorrow goes.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute pic of Cole. That's so great that Parker loves his little bro so much. I looked through the Pampered Chef website. Nothing of interest that I need right now. I will ask my mom tomorrow, I though she told me she needed something. Like spatulas or something.

AmyWhit said...

Love this one of Cole. I like the lighting on his face. Riley has a pillow case/sheets out of that same JD fabric! His room is also very dark...I hate it! I can never get pics of him in his room! Of course, his room is also small and my 50 mm is not wide enough for good pics in there anyway!

dana said...

love that pic, I also love that outfit, is it new?

Stephanie said...

The picture is awesome. Love the lighting. He is getting so big can we just make them stop growing please!!!
Poor baby not being able to breath and poor mommy...

Stephanie said...

I meant to ask is that the same snoopy the gramma patty got Parker. He looks like he loves it.