So today I was talking to my Mom and Dad (on speaker phone) and telling them how we were NOT coloring eggs this year. I really didn't want to mess with it. Well they made me feel guilty about it and well shortly after we got off the phone I was at Target getting dye, easter grass, and more gifts from the Easter Bunny! So Mom and Dad these are for you...we even waited til Steffen and Liz came. Parker had fun and kept cracking the eggs. He always followed each "crack" with a "I'm sorry!" Too cute...I think he expected them to run all over the place like they "normally" do. Notice all the eggs are BOY colors...our pink dye didn't work at all. My one and only chance to have a little pink and I get cheated. But it was a sports ball egg coloring kit afterall! So here is Pman having fun this afternoon coloring eggs.
I totally LOVE the second picture...I'm thinking it's because P's hand is wrapped in Daddy's!



Oh and the Easter Bunny has already stopped by the house. You should see what he left my children...thanks Liz and Steffen. :) It seriously looks like Christmas since we got the kids stuff too! I will be taking pictures for sure in the morning when the lighting is better.



4 comments:
Okay, I'm officially jealous of your Easter pics. You can totally tell that a photographer/scrapbooker organized your dye party! It's lit by natural light and very prettily arranged. I got roped into doing a joint egg dye this year at my grandmother's house which is as dark as a CAVE! Therefore, there was no natural light, incandescent and flash were involved, and the pics totally look it! YOUR pictures on the other hand ROCK, as usual. So glad you decided to dye eggs with the boys! Happy Easter to you and yours, Amanda!
I love how the red wall behind Parker pops. Great pics as always...I didn't dye eggs with Connor this year. I feel bad, but sometimes I guess we can't always do everything. I planned on doing it today, but we did too much running around that by the time we got home, it was naptime. (I was not going to interfere with that knowing he won't get a nap tomorrow) We had to leave this evening for a fund raiser so no time after nap. Oh well...better luck next year. I'm feeling like a bad mom right now.
I love those pics. I tried to take some of the bowls they just didn't look all that great and it was night time when we were coloring. Such a sensative guy apologizing for the the cracked eggs. That second pic is too cute looks like a scraping pic. Reminds me of when he was little and the song "Daddy's Hands". Glad you got to color eggs I am sure Steffen and Liz had fun too. Have a very Happy Easter Love you guys!!!
love the pics, you are so brave, we didn't attempt dying easter eggs this year. next year i will brave it but with two year old triplets and just mommy i dont think so.
Post a Comment