Wednesday, May 2, 2007

This photo is actually from yesterday. Just didn't have time to post it. Quality time with my hubby is more important. We were hanging out yesterday by the garage and I heard all the chirping coming from the holly bush...this is what I found. A nest full of baby birds, about 5 of them. Had to grab my camera and get a picture. The other birds in our grill, I'm sad to say, I don't think made it. I've found 2 eggs on the ground by the grill and the unborn chicks inside...so sad. We also checked inside and there are 3 eggs still in the nest but we haven't seen Mama or Daddy in a couple days. I'm wondering if maybe it's gotten too hot in there the past few days with it reaching like 90 the other day. Not sure how hot is too hot though. On the positive front we may be able to get our grill back...for what it is supposed to be used for. LOL

Cole has been a fussy gus lately. I think he is cutting a tooth, but it's not through yet. I looked today and his gum is a little white. Let's hope he's cutting teeth. So before long he returns to his normal happy baby self.

One last thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON! Our neice Peyton is a whopping 4 years old today. Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

dana said...

awesome pic once again! let the grilling begin. hope Coley gets to feeling better, lets not hope he turns into a PILL.

AmyWhit said...

Your baby birds must be older than mine when I took their picture because yours aren't nearly as ugly! LOL. Great shot.

Hope Cole feels better soon. Have you ever tried the teething tablets? I used them when Riley was a babe...I can't really say if they worked or not! LOL. That was helpful, wasn't it?!

Amanda said...

I have the teething tablets and actually remembered that I had them this afternoon. I haven't yet tried them though. I don't think they ever helped Parker, but then again I never really knew he was teething until they were already cut. I gave him some Tylenol and now he's napping. Gonna be up late tonight since he normally goes to bed at 6:30 and it's almost 6.

Stephanie said...

Hopefully they come through fast if teething is the case.
Cute baby birds they look hungry...hehe!