Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My baby boy!

Thank you Amy so much for giving me a little tutorial on PS. This is what playing with it for about an hour (takes me awhile at first) looks like. Much better than the wrinkles, but I should have added a black border so it would be more defined...sorry! Anyway, love that the background is white and not nasty wrinkled gray. Thanks Amy!
Took these of Coley today while brother bear was sleeping. I don't know why I try the white background it always looks nasty gray...doesn't help that it's wrinkled either. I'm not that good in photoshop so here it is with a b/w color action on it. That doesn't help the wrinkles though, oh well.

Him and Parker have horrible colds again. Cole was up almost every 1 1/2 hours last night because he couldn't breath. Hopefully they get over it quickly so we can all get some sleep again.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sorry about the colds. :( Loving that picture, Maggie has a picture like that. Hope the boys are feeling better soon.

AmyWhit said...

Gorgeous eyes...and look, they're actually making contact with the camera! LOL. You know how I envy that!

I hope the boys are back to normal soon!!

dana said...

so sorry about the colds, i hope they didn't get it from Christian and Audrey but i thought theirs was ore of their asthma.

Jennifer said...

Hope the kiddos are better!! Love that little one. Such a daddy's boy!!